Border Immersion Trips are personalized to each group’s interests and length of stay. Lodging and three meals are provided for overnight trips. Excursions may include, but are not limited to, the following activities:
- U.S.-Mexico Border Wall Tour
- Visit to a Migrant Aid Center
- Exchange with University Students
- Meet with Social Artists
- Hike along a Migrant Trail
- Paying with Pesos- Market Experience
- International Trade Zone-Industrial Park
- Class with Women of HEPAC sewing/crafts group
- Social Justice Workshop
To talk to one of our Border Immersion coordinators about your trip and schedule your visit, please call 520.433.1236 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to working with you!
The cost for Border Immersion trips ranges from $50-$75 per person per day depending on the itinerary. Once you have a quote for your excursion, click on the BUY NOW button to pay for your immersion trip.